Etiketter

lördag 9 september 2023

Anna of the North - I Do You


If I knew how to lose youYou know I would (you know I would, I would)If I was on my side, babeIt's like I should (I know I should, I should)
There's just some things that I can't doI'm tryna be so good for you, good for youThere's just some things that I can't doThough I know deep down if I did me like I do you
And when you feel it's ending, then I'm feelin' stuckI see through your missed calls, won't care where you are'Cause I know that without you, I'm better beforeBut there's things that I don't know how to doIf I did me the way I do you
Yeah, you don't make it easy with the way that you look(The way that you look, you look)Tell myself to believe, but that you misunderstood (misunderstood)
There's just some things that I can't doI'm tryna be so good for you, good for youThere's just some things that I can't doThough I know deep down if I did me like I do you
And when you feel it's ending, then I'm feelin' stuckI see through your missed calls, won't care where you are'Cause I know that without you, I'm better beforeBut there's things that I don't know how to doIf I do me the way I do you
Things I don't know how to, how to let go, ohThings I don't know how to, how to let go, ohThings I don't know how to, how to let go, ohThings I don't know how to, how to let go, oh

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar